We know that not everyone is the same, and there are many different opinions on what makes a good set of wireless earbuds. We will give you our recommendations for the best wireless earbuds in Australia, but we also want to provide you with all of the information you need before making your decision. Whether it’s frequency range or battery life, we have it covered!
Best Sound Quality: Sony WF-1000XM3
The most recent addition to Sony’s family of noise cancellation devices is here! The best thing about this product is that it’s designed with you in mind – it has been engineered specifically around your needs as a listener.
Sony’s newest wireless headphones, the WF1000XM3 have been perfected for a truly wire-free experience. They are powered by Sony’s proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e and deliver up to 24 hours of battery life with quick charging features that allow you to recharge your earbuds in just 15 minutes!
With touchpad controls on each earpiece as well as premium sound quality, these headphones will keep you focused no matter how long listening sessions get. They also include smart features like Quick Attention Mode which allows users an easy way to stay alert without having their audio cut off or being forced back into ambient noise levels so they can focus better on the task at hand.
The WF-1000XM3 noise cancelling headphones are the culmination of true wireless freedom. With Bluetooth and an ergonomic fit, these all-day comfortable earbuds offer something for everyone to enjoy their favorite tunes in a brand new way.
Best for Sport: Jabra Elite 65t Wireless Earbuds
Jabra Elite wireless headphones are perfect for those who want to take their music and conversations on the go.
The integrated controls allow you to answer calls, adjust your volume or pause music with a touch of a button while the included carrying case doubles as an easy-to-use charging station.
External ambient noise keeps you aware of what’s going on around you without ever having one slip from your ear thanks to its secure fit design.
With Bluetooth connectivity these Jabra elite wireless headphones are super simple and quick to pair up with any mobile device so that there will never be another dead battery again!
Enjoy superior sound quality in addition to voice clarity when using this set of Jabra elite wireless headphones which includes stereo speakers delivering crisp highs alongside deep lows.
Best Value: SOUNDPEATS TrueAir2 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
Undoubtedly the best bang-for-buck earbuds on the market, there’s a lot to love about the latest release from Soundpeats.
The Qualcomm QCC3040 chip and Bluetooth 5.2 technology create an all-round upgrade with optimized transmission, a flawless connection that is 75% more stable than the last generation’s model, and enhanced sound to bring you unprecedented experience. With a single earbud weighing only 4g, the design is compact and portable with a design that delivers long-time wear without any discomfort.
Pairing the Soundpeats TrueAir2 Earbuds with your phone or tablet is as easy as one, two. Simply hold down pairing button on left earbud for three seconds and wait patiently until it’s paired to device through Bluetooth connection!
What sets these wireless headphones apart from others? Four mics (two in each earbud); Smooth Communication Dual mic in each ear bud captures voice accurately (and reduces background noise) so you’ll never have a problem hearing what someone has to say during an important call; Qualcomm 8.0 chip ensures clear conversation while reducing latency – perfect for zoom meetings/online courses alike!
Best Design: Apple AirPods
While there are many competitors for this product, it’s hard to argue that you’ll find a more seamless design than what Apple has created with their latest release. Not only is it sleek and sophisticated yet still able to maintain its simplicity.
The AirPods offer a seamless design with long-lasting battery life, water resistance protection and more. These wireless earbuds are perfect for anyone who wants to be able to listen to their favorite tunes without any hassle. They’re also a great option if you want something that’s lightweight and easy for travel!
Apple has done a brilliant job of combining cutting edge technology with the smart design sense we have come to expect from them over the years. It is hard not to love these stylish headphones.
Wireless Earbud Buying Guide
Here are the key things to keep in mind when selecting wireless earbuds:
– Price: The cost of wireless earbuds can range from $25-$500. As a general rule, the more expensive they are, the better quality you will receive.
– Battery Life: Finding headphones that have long battery life is crucial to your satisfaction with them as it saves you money and time by not having to charge often or worry about running out mid-day.
– Connectivity – There are three types of wireless earbuds: Bluetooth, NFC and Wi-Fi. Of these, the best for everyday use is bluetooth since it has a greater range and is easier to set up than NFC or WIFI.
– Bluetooth Connection Range – If you’ll only be listening within a few meters from your phone then range doesn’t matter but if for some reason you’ll need more than this you’ll need to keep this in mind.
– Size – Most people don’t think about how important size can be with earbuds until it’s too late. Fortunately most come with a range of bud sizes but if you have particularly small or large ears you may want to read reviews and see if you can assure yourself before buying.
– Audio quality – The quality of the audio in earbuds will be determined by the drivers available, the noise cancellation and how wide the frequency range is. This is a major factor for those who want to listen to music in high quality and will be using these all day long, even when commuting or traveling with them. Wireless earbuds come with different drivers available which can greatly affect sound quality; some have balanced armature drivers while others use neodymium magnets, so if you’re looking for premium audio then it’s worth researching what type of driver your desired headphones have before making a purchase.
– Noise Cancellation – This feature can be found in both Bluetooth or NFC earbuds but Wi-Fi earbuds don’t have this capability. If you want to cut out background noises like traffic so that your music sounds better then go for a pair with high quality noise cancelling features.
– Comfort – Earbuds come with different shapes that suit certain people better than others. It’s important not to buy them too tight as they can hurt or fall out but if they are looser then there is a greater risk of dropping them.
– Water resistance – If you’re someone who likes to work out, then it might be worth looking for a pair of earbuds that are water resistant as this way they can withstand sweat and rain.
RELATED: The Best Wireless Headphones
Wireless Earbud FAQ
What are the best and cheapest wireless earbuds?
In our opinion, Soundpeats make the best value Bluetooth earbuds available in Australia. They have a wide range of products suitable for different users.
What is the difference between wired and wireless?
Wired headphones use a cable that connects them to either an audio source, such as a TV or sound system, or directly into another device like an MP-player. Wireless means they work without any wires connecting them at all – usually using radio waves (or infrared), although some newer models also connect via bluetooth. The main advantage of wireless set over traditional ones is convenience: there’s no need for long cables trailing around your body; you’re free from tangles in those loose ends
What’s wrong with wired headphones?
Wired headphones provide excellent sound quality but there are many disadvantages including having to carry around cables as well as sometimes tangling them together or getting caught when moving about (and not being able to listen if you drop it!). You also need batteries because these types of headphone don’t connect wirelessly and can limit what activities someone does due to their lack of portability.
Is it worth buying wireless earbuds?
The cable-free design means that they’re a lot more convenient and can be used with different types of activities without fear of tangling or dropping them. They also have other advantages such as preventing accidents by not having to worry about cables getting caught when exercising.
How long will my earbuds last?
This will depend on the durability of the specific product and the frequency of use, but earbuds can last anywhere up to five or six years.
What should I look for when buying a pair?
It’s important to have earbuds that are comfortable and has good noise cancellation – this helps so you can listen at low volumes without sacrificing quality while also blocking out ambient noises from being too distracting. Quality ear tips are often worth investing in as well because they help reduce outside sound coming in and make sure there’s no discomfort over time. It’s also important to consider what type of device you’re connecting your wireless headphones with before making any purchases; support varies depending on brand, model, headphone design etc., though most manufacturers these days offer Bluetooth headsets compatible with mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.